SimSouleroidSimSouleroid

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Forever Onward We March Forever Onward We March

Incredible

This is incredible! One reason I love it so much is because you often here much less soft piano songs like this on newgrounds, good change of pace. Very beautiful piano parts, very delicate, love all the space reverb. This song has alot of depth to it on a number of levels. I thought the song lost some of it's delicacy when the guitar comes in at the end though, i think it could have done without it. But great song, keep it up! And feel free to check out my stuff, it's very similar to this you might like it!

Alt-storm-118 responds:

I considered taking the guitar out actually.
Mixing two guitar parts on the software I use makes a lot of fuzz.
I'll maybe adapt it with just piano (:

Death by trance Death by trance

decent

I think overall the track is pretty good, but the drums are to loud, the synth needs to be more destinct and really pop out a bit more. overall, a decent trance song. good job

DJ-Mahler Infinity DJ-Mahler Infinity

Great!

A good mix, like the pads, the kick should be a bit more prominent but besides that it's good!

Djyeoh - Minimalhouse[orig] Djyeoh - Minimalhouse[orig]

god damn man

this is FUCKING AWESOME, this song just blew my mind, how long did you spend on this? what program did you use? kick ass man. im rootin for ya

DjYeoh responds:

Thanks! i spent about a week to sort out the presets to make it epic and i use FL STUDIO 9 XXL

New Car (Remix) New Car (Remix)

nice job

this is a solid song, made well.

randomheckler responds:

thanks alot. didn't work that hard on it. ha ha.

[NN] - MW2 Reprise [NN] - MW2 Reprise

good

its good but i think i needs more percussion and a lighter bass pedal mabe

Why Im the way I am Why Im the way I am

wonderful

I respectfuly disagree with the comment before with some of his comments. I very much enjoy this. Im loving the chorus, especialy the melody. The begining vocal volumes are a bit overpowering but its a very touching song. However, not saying this was intentional but it seems like some of the lines were very similar to a couple compilations of eminem lyrics. Just saying, not occusing. But this is fantasticaly done and very emotional, great job.

v.^ far east guitar ^.v v.^ far east guitar ^.v

beautiful

wondeful guitar, absolutely wonderful

penguinboi responds:

thank you very much! im glad you enjoyed it, feel free to check out some of my other songs!

Love Demon (Test) (Hardstyle) Love Demon (Test) (Hardstyle)

kickass

I wanna hear more of this song, mabe a little less bass and louder synth... mabe. it might be perfect right now i cant tell. but its awesome

Poursuite Monster Poursuite Monster

good... but

more beat, louder mabe, harder, its missing something